I never thought I would find myself having a blog….but here it is. Be warned that these are simply my thoughts. I will be honest about them and share them. They don’t have to be the same as yours and that doesn’t necessarily make one of us right and one of us wrong. My thoughts are scattered and may not always make sense and I am ok with that. I love that God created us all differently and that we all have something different to bring to the table. I’m learning to embrace life as the person that God created me to be. He gave me a heart , soul and mind and I want to use them to love and honor Him. The way I do it may be different than yours but as long as what I am doing is Biblical and for Him then that is ok with me.
I am a sinner along with all of you. I have lived a life and will continue living a life that will prove that to you. I will strive for perfection knowing I will never reach it but also knowing God’s grace will cover me. I am a thinker, I’m not sure that I really know how to shut down my brain from thinking. Most of the time I am honestly thinking of how I can change the world, knowing all the while that I never will and never can. There are so many needs all around us, I just think we choose to ignore them most of the time. Wouldn’t it be great if we could all just wake up, realize that we are all a mess, that that is ok and that we all need each other to get through this thing called life. The body of Christ is an amazing thing God gave us. To be able to worship the Lord with others, to share concerns, hurts, pains, celebrate life together, let the Lord teach us through one another, to bring our gifts together all in the purpose of bringing honor and glory to our God. Sometimes I think….what if we all just took in a homeless person, adopted an orphan (which I think every Christian family should do)(James 1:27), took in our parents when they can no longer take care of themselves(James 1:27). What if we viewed each other the way we are supposed to, EQUAL (Galatians 3:28)!
To be continued.......
To be continued.......
No comments:
Post a Comment